What’s New in Version 1.2
– Bug fix: Removed iAd support because it was crashing older phones.
– Also recompiled build for ios 4.0 device compatibility.
What’s New in Version 1.1
– Changed behavior so when the user begins edting a text field, it clears.
– Added spin logo to about page.
– Fixed user input bug creating a nan when fields left empty for calculations.
– Added iAd banner
– Fixed splash screen image which was never really visible anyway…
In 2009, I made a promise to myself to get out of web programming. I really didn’t know what direction to take; embedded, client-server, device, desktop…??? I asked myself what excites me the most and the answer was obvious. Apple devices such as the iPhone and iPad. In October of 2010 I finally sat down and coded my first iPhone app: “Group Lunch”
Group Lunch is a brain child born out of the goofy lunches I’d have with my friends at Bridgepoint Education where we’d spend 20 minutes figuring out who’d pay and how much each person owe’d for their share. Admittedly, the exercise was always fun, but it was a huge waste of time.
My objectives for Group Lunch where simple.
- Learn iOS programming
- Go through the App Store experience
- Get an app, no matter how basic in nature, published on the App Store
Here is the 1.0 version of Group Lunch which REQUIRES iOS 4.2 or later. 🙂
I want to thank my buddy, Dan Traynor for contributing the graphics for the app.